Carl J. Ekberg Research Grant Application Form
In addition to this application form, applicants must submit no later than midnight on March 1st:
- A copy of a curriculum vitae
- One letter of recommendation (to be submitted directly by the recommender)
- A statement of purpose (400-600 words). The statement of purpose should include information about the following:
- the nature of the project
- potential sources
- language competence as it pertains to the proposed research
- applicant’s current degree status
- how an award would aid in the completion of the project
Please send all materials to Anne Craver, JD, PhD, Chair of the Ekberg Research Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Dr. Craver with any questions or concerns you may have.
The Ekberg Research Grant Committee will announce the recipient of the grant around April 15th. In addition to the grant, a recipient will receive an “honorary” CFCS membership for a year (including an online subscription to the CFCS’s quarterly publication, Le Journal) and may be invited to participate in a CFCS annual conference.